If you see in your Eclipse on mousover this:
Instead of the original Android Javadoc entry:
Follow this steps to get it back again:
- In Eclipse, right click on your Android project and select Properties
- On the menu on the left, select “Java Build Path“
- On the right side, select the “tab” labelled “Libraries“.
- Here you should see the Android SDK that you’re targeting. For example: “Android 2.2”.
- Click on the arrow to the left of the Android SDK to expand the sublevels.
- Find “Android.jar” and click on the arrow to the left to expand it.
- You should see a setting called “Javadoc location“. Select it and click on the “Edit” button.
- At the top, select the path to your javadocs.
This is usually “path_to_android_sdk/android-sdk-windows/docs/reference”.
- Click on “validate“. You should be all set now!